To connect CORE to your AppleWatch, please follow these steps:
Make sure the iPhone and the AppleWatch have the latest OS version installed.
Download and install the CORE phone app.
Install the CORE watch app on your AppleWatch:
- Open the app store on your AppleWatch.
- Search for the CORE watch app (use the keywords "core" and "corebodytemp").
- Install and start the CORE watch app.
Wear CORE for a few minutes (if you do not wear CORE, no valid temperature will be broadcast).
Start the core app:
- Connect the app to your CORE device.
- In the CORE app, go to settings (cogwheel on the top right).
- You will see an option "apple watch". Select "ENABLED".
- Keep the CORE app running in the background.
If all the previous steps were successful, the temperature should show up on your apple watch.