CORE is ANT+ certified and a complete list of compatible devices can be seen on thisisant.com
- Use the ANT+ "core temperature" profile. This has the device number 0x7F.
- This is 'almost' exactly the same as the Environmental profile but uses the second data page and a different broadcast rate.
- Please contact us if you are looking for documentation and code as we may be able to assist.
Ignore the following
- Do not use the ANT+ environmental profile (device number 0x19).
- Ignore the Smo2 profile (it is only used for some temporary data for use with WAHOO devices)
- We are preparing a simplified BLE API for developers.
- In the meantime, you can use the BLE health thermometer profile (HTP) as a provision solution.