This is a provisional approach provided by Wahoo to connect a CORE. We are working with the team on the seamless integration of CORE.
- Ensure the CORE is turned on (Shake it, check LED) and is near the Wahoo
- Setting -> Add a new sensor
- Should find a ‘Muscle Oxygen’ sensor
- Pair the muscle oxygen sensor
To see the value displayed on the Wahoo
- Add a new field to a Display Page via your Wahoo Phone App
- Muscle Oxygen > Current Hemoglobin Total Concentration
The core body temperature data is recorded into the FIT file where it can be loaded into your favourite application for training and ride analysis.
Note: The displayed units will be incorrect (display THB vs °C)
Note: Ignore the value for smO2 – this information is used internally for trouble shooting and algorithm verification.