- Switch on CORE by shaking up and down the device until green light blinks a few times
- Press “scan devices”
- If no devices are found, check the TROUBLESHOOTING below
- Select a device and connect
Want to use CORE for SPORTS?
- Turn on your heart rate monitor and click the heart rate icon. The app will guide through the pairing setup.
Want to update your firmware?
- All you need is an internet connection, and the app will guide you through installing the newest firmware!
(but just in case you anyway need it: manual updating)
BLE SCANNING PROBLEM
Press “scan devices” on the app and wait for 5 seconds for the scan to complete.
CORE BATTERY IS EMPTY
Charge your CORE device for at least 15 minutes.
CORE IS IN OFF STATE
Shake CORE until LED starts blinking to switch it on.
WRONG SMARTPHONE SETTINGS
Make sure Bluetooth and location services are enabled on your phone.
ISSUE WITH SMARTPHONE BLE SUBSYSTEM
Occasionally, the BLE subsystem on the phone crashes. Restart the phone and try again.
ELECTROMAGNETIC INTERFERENCE / TOO MANY BLUETOOTH SIGNALS IN THE SAME ROOM
Go into a less noisy environment and try again. Some phones can only detect a limited number of BLE devices at the same time.
BLE RECEIVER SIGNAL SATURATION
Some BLE receivers cannot cope with too high signal strength. Increase the distance between CORE and smartphone to 1 meter and try again.
Try switching off your phone's bluetooth, then switch it on again.
Quit the app and reopen it.
Restart your phone.
Be aware that doing this will reset the device and delete any prior data.
If none of the above work, try to reset your CORE by taking a magnet and moving it across the center of the SKIN side. The green LED will give a feedback indicating that CORE is being reset.
For firmware older than November 2020:
After a reset, CORE will be back into sleep mode: To start broadcasting again you will have to "connect to a charger" and then "shake CORE".