Connecting CORE Screen: Click for help
- Measuring: Standard Mode
- Logging Mode: Recording downloadable temperature data (only available in advanced mode)
- Turn on your heart rate monitor and click the heart rate icon. The app will guide through the pairing setup.
CORE Body Temperature
Your core temperature is an important vital sign.
Live data shows the live measured data for a max. of 2h.
History will show the measured data of the last 48 hours also if the device has been disconnected from the phone.
By pressing back, you can disconnect from the device. CORE will continue measuring.
Displays the temperature on the surface of the skin.
Before CORE it was not possible to accurately measure the core temperature with a non-invasive device. Due to a lack of better monitors, researchers often used the skin surface temperature. To be able to compare measurements with older studies, we therefore also monitor the skin temperature.
What you can do here
- Set device Nickname
- Set alert value when the app should give you a notification
- Change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Update Firmware Manually. You will be notified if there is an update available
- Pair a heart rate monitor
Measurements view: legend
- Device nickname
- Device address number
- Settings menu for the device
- Battery indication: Full battery life is over six days
- Menu bar to switch between data streams
- Last value shows the current measurement value
- Data quality information
- Switch between live data and previous data